Save the Date!
10th Annual Parade is Sunday, February 11, 2018!
Sign up here to enter as a participant in the parade
2017 Parade Entrants
The parade starts at the corner of Windomere Avenue and Davis Street.
The parade wraps through the Bishop Arts District and ends at Melba Street.
We recommend using Hampton Rd. or Zang Blvd. for north/south travel, and Colorado Blvd. or Jefferson Blvd. for east/west travel on parade day.
Purple = Parade Route Red = Staging Area
Parking in our historic neighborhood can be tight! Consider public transit or car and cab services!
Heading to the Bishop Arts District end of the parade route? Consider public transit, including the new Oak Cliff streetcar! Click here to learn more and view their hours. The east end/Bishop Arts District is the most crowded portion of the route.
Suggested addresses for Uber/Lyft:
- West end/beginning end of the route: 1417 West Davis Street, Dallas, TX 75208
- Middle of the route: 900 West Davis Street, Dallas, TX 75208 or 614 West Davis Street, Dallas, TX 75208
- East end/Bishop Arts District end of the route: 409 N Zang Blvd., Dallas, TX 75208
Larger public parking facilities, should you opt to drive to the Mardi Gras Oak Cliff Parade, can be found at the following addresses/institutions.
- Kidd Springs Recreation Center, 711 W Canty Street
- North Oak Cliff Public Library, 302 W 10th Street
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center (paid parking garage), corner of Colorado at Bishop Avenue
We appreciate you being courteous of our neighborhood streets and driveways if you park on the streets! Don’t get towed!